Relased Songs So Far

Singles
-"Silly Boy"

Featuring Eva Simons
-"Pass Out" - Chris Brown
-"Take Over Control" - Afrojack
-"Mr & Mrs Smith" - Matt Pokora
-"What Do They Know" - Roll Deep
-"Best Night" - LMFAO

*Leaks
-"Pressure In the Club" DJ Snake Ft. Eva Simons

Monday, August 8, 2011

'Party Like An Animal' Eva Simons & will.i.am!

At Teen Choice Awards will.i.am played a preview/snippet of a song that features Eva Simons! We don't know the official title of this song, but I assume it's called "Party Like An Animal'. Below you can listen to a preview of this new collaboration!



1 коментара:

Baladas Mp3 said...


My sweet friend, very nice and interesting you site.
When you want to take refuge in good ballads of yesterday, today and forever in all languages and genres I invite you to visit my blog and listen me.
From this Saturday August 27th I share female singers from Bulgaria and Serbia
I am a broadcaster of Argentina.
Best regards from Rosario-Argentina
Albert.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails